COAST MOUNTAIN COLLECTION
Inspired by the vast Coast Mountains, by the great wild, by the stunning turquoise lakes, by the dramatic rivers, lush rain forests, and tall standing peaks. My Coast Mountains Collection is influenced by the powerful and wild spirits of my new home British Columbia.
In this collection Sápmi and British Columbia is braided together to one. My stories waves together with yours. We are all coming together as one. Because together we are stronger, more accepting, more powerful.
As an artist I’m fulled by the beauty and spirit of nature that is surrounding me daily here in the Sea to Sky corridor. The jewelry pieces of the Coast Mountains Collection are all named after mountains and peaks in this mountain range.
For sizing: measure your wrist snug above the bone, and add 1cm – 1.5cm depending on how loose you like the bracelet to fit
- Every Simply Sámi Sámi bracelet is carefully made by hand by Anna Lengstand as you order it (Please note that most other companies who produce similar Sámi bracelets are hiring staff with no Sámi jewelry background or even Sámi bloodline in order to increase production and/or cut costs. Every piece of Simply Sámi jewelry is absolutely unique. Just like you.)
- Please be aware that making Sámi jewelry is a very slow but sustainable process.
- All raw materials are imported from craftsmen in Norrbotten Lapland Sweden for true authenticity.
- All Simply Sámi Sámi bracelets are made with love and passion from highest quality reindeer leather, which are vegetable dyed in a traditional way with bark without added chemicals or chrome, except for some modern shades: blues, burgundy, and violet.
- The silver/pewter thread is the highest quality nickel-free and lead-free pewter thread with 4% silver.
- Decorated with a stunning silver tag and hand-made button from shed reindeer antler.
- Every piece of Simply Sámi Sámi jewelry is custom made according to the size of your wrist and your personal style.
Please be aware that a new Simply Sámi bracelet can feel a little stiff, but it quickly softens as you wear it. Same thing with the loop; it is made a little snug as the leather softens and the loop gets softer and slightly bigger after a few days of you wearing it. You can also rub a tiny bit of oil, like coconut oil, on it to make it soften faster. The reason why I make the loop snug is because I do not want you to loose your bracelet, so you can enjoy it for many years to come
Please always take off your Simply Sámi bracelet before showering or swimming as water damages leather. However, getting it a little wet occasionally does not damage the bracelet. Polishing is normally not required but the silver tag can be polished with a dry silver polish cloth if tarnished. The bracelet can be cleaned with leather conditioning if very dirty. The spun pewter wire will flatten down and take on a silver-like shiny patina when the bracelet is worn often.
For long-lasting durability, remove the bracelet before contact with water.
If you are not satisfied with your item, please contact me as soon as possible. The easiest way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Received the wrong size? Send the item back to me within 7 days from date of receiving. I’ll make a new bracelet for no extra charge.